The Pignano Residency is for emerging and established artists.
It is only open to faculty of the Royal Drawing School and alumni of The Drawing Year programme.
- The Residency provides accommodation and use of a studio, located in the Pignano estate.
- The facilities are self-catering with one communal meal at the main villa provided each day.
- The residencies are two to three weeks long, all year round, but artists may request longer or shorter residencies.
- Artists will need to bring their own art materials.
- There is no charge for the accommodation or studio space, however artists are expected to be self-sufficient for the duration of the residency and will need to cover all costs including travel, food, materials, etc.
- One piece of the artist's work will be selected for the Moritz-Heyman collection at the end of the residency with the artist's agreement.
- The residencies are open to emerging and established artists from the United Kingdom only.
- All artists (any accompanying family members) must have a valid passport with at least 6 months validity remaining on it from the end date of the last residency chosen.
- Visas are the artist's own responsibility.