The Royal Drawing School provides free or low cost drawing tuition at the highest level to over 1,000 people each week, across five UK sites, and in partnership with organisations in Europe, India and the United States. We could not make our programmes accessible to artists at all levels without the support of our patrons and sponsors.
How to give
You may wish to make a general contribution towards the work of the School, but there is also the opportunity to help advance a specific programme.
Make a donation
Donate now online or if it is more convenient for you to donate by cash or cheque, please print off, then send or email us one of our giving forms. Our mailing address can be found on the appropriate form. Alternatively, you may wish to contact us by phone on +44 (0)20 7613 8527.
Support a specific programme
There are several ways you can help individual students of the Drawing School, or alternatively groups of emerging young artists. Please contact us on +44 (0)20 7613 8527 to find out more about how you can become more involved in the development of one of these thriving initiatives:
- Postgraduate student scholarships
- Student scholarships for school leavers
- Supporting children with a talent for drawing
- Residencies for US students in the UK
- Residencies for Drawing School students in the US
- Exhibition sponsorship
- Capital projects
Supporting from the US
The Prince of Wales Foundation USA enables tax efficient giving for US supporters of His Royal Highness’s philanthropic interests, including the Royal Drawing School.
The Foundation is a US registered charity that is exempt from federal income tax pursuant to section 501 (c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. EIN: 36-3820023.
Further information about our work in the in the US can be found on our International page. If you are considering becoming a supporter of our work in the US, please contact our Development Office.
Acknowledging your support
We appreciate that to build a mutually beneficial relationship with our supporters we need to understand their interests and philanthropic objectives. As a major donor you will:
- Enjoy an exclusive relationship with the Royal Drawing School
- Receive regular invitations to Drawing School events and exhibitions
- Be invited to visit or join a programme that is of particular interest to you
- Receive a report on the impact of your donation
- Be part of the only arts institution in London with so varied a number of collaborators, allowing for a remarkable mix of opportunities to draw
Contributions from our closest supporters are recognised by our President, HRH The Prince of Wales, who takes a keen interest in those who give generously to the School.